Paper Funday Challenge #57 - Twiggy

Hi All, 

I am so thrilled to announce that I am now part of the Design Team for Paper Funday Challenges, have you heard of it???

In case you haven't, Paper Funday Challenges is a fantastic blog, where you can enter your makes, the challenges are Always Anything Goes, If you want a little bit more of a challenge you can choose the "Optional Twist" option, and if you are the lucky winner, you even get a prize.  Now that is cool!!!

For my make, I have coloured the cutest little dude, called Twiggy by our wonderful sponsor Sheep Ski Designs.
















First I matted and layered the card, then cut a circle in all of the layers.

I made sure that Twiggy would fit across the card, as I wanted him to look like he was 
able to swing through that hole :)

I printed him twice so that i could decoupage the leaves, then I coloured him in with Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir.

I hope you enjoyed this card, and if you are feeling inspired, please pop over to Paper Funday Challenges and enter your creation.


Thanks for stopping by :)




Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. Dawn 1st off Welcome to the Team! It's a joy having you, and you've created an awesome Autumn themed card with Twiggy! Thank so much for a wonderful team project for the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing window card and super cute design all the way around. hanks for sharing with us on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like swinging on a tree swing, Dawn! Congratulations on your new appointment to the DT at Paper Fun Day. I am sure you are excited. Thank you for sharing your window card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without