Cardz for Galz #207 - Leaves



This is my first post as DT for Cardz for Galz, I have been so anxious about which project I will go with.  The Theme for this challenge is LEAVES.

So I decided to go with the Life's a Great Adventure sentiment and a beautiful topper of a cheetah, which is sitting in a large pile of leaves.  I love how this page has come together.

I started making this journal page by using a collage technique.  I used cheetah paper, some gold paper, vintage music paper, and two strips of gold washi tape.




I stencilled some dots using walnut stain, which represents the cheetah spots.


I then stamped some leaves in black ink over the sentiment and over the cheetah 



I used a safari type stamp on the top right corner and over the washi tape.




I hope you have enjoyed seeing my make, and don't forget to join in the Leave theme challenge over at Cardz 4 galz



Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without