Inspiration Station #53 - Hello Autumn Art Journal Page

Hi Friends, 

I am so thrilled to announce that I am now part of the Design Team for Inspiration Station.

In case you didn't know, Inspiration Station is a fantastic blog, where you create a papercraft project that is based on the inspiration picture of the month.    You can then post your project to the blog to be entered to win a prize.  

This month's inspiration picture is: 





I know - so cute right?  Those of you who know me know how much I adore pumpkins, and Halloween.

So here is my take of the beautiful pumpkin picture.








Supplies Used:

Stamps
Little Pumpkin by Santoro London
Hello Autumn and the gem swag are from my stash (I don't know who they are by sorry)

Dies
Pumpkin Duo by Tim Holtz and Sizzix

Distress Ink & Oxides by Tim Holtz and Ranger
Vintage Photo
Chipped Sapphire
Wilted Violet
Seedless Preserves
Spiced Marmalade
Squeezed Lemon 
Twisted Citron

Midas by Spectrum noir - Bronze

Embossing ink by Ranger

Embossing Powder 
Black Glint by Wow
Clear by Cosmic Shimmer

Alcohol Markers by Spectrum Noir


Don't forget to check out what the other amazingly talented Design Team over at Inspiration station have come up with and make sure you add your entry for us all to see.  


Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. Welcome to the Team Dawn! Your card is just the sweetest and I love all the elements you've added. Thanks for a great project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right... so cute. Love the blended background for your adorable dressed up image and she looks like she enjoys those pumpkins as much as you... like the add of the heat embossing on background and sentiment... fun card.
    Would love you to enter your DT card in our challenge at Double Trouble, partnering with Inspiration Station for this challenge, as you have also met our Oh, My Gourd Color Challenge and used our Twisted Sisters optional twist to include a pumpkin and/or gourd. If you enter our challenge you would be eligible for three chances to our random draw... hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without