Whitby Inspired Tag

 Hi friends, 

I hope you are keeping well.  Well,  I have to say that this week must have had wings on because it certainly flew by.

I have had a week of non-stop crafting. I love it!!!!  I blitzed the house on Monday, so I just had oodles of time left for crafting, I definitely think that this is the way I am going to proceed in the future.

It seems like the more I craft and create, the more INSPIRATION I have do you guys find this is how your inspiration works?

So today I am sharing with you a cute little Halloween tag that I made.  Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! in fact, I think I prefer Halloween to Christmas!  

Each Halloween we take a trip to Whitby in the UK.  For those who don't know, Whitby is the place that inspired Bram Stoker to write the AMAZING Dracula novel.  It's so beautiful and Gothic, and twice a year they hold a Gothic festival known as GothFest, where people dress up in all manner of wild and fantastic costumes.  And of course, Halloween is one of those times.

So today's tag was inspired by a postcard that I bought last time we visited Whitby.




this was the postcard inspiration.









Supplies used:

Distress ink & Oxides (Tim Holtz and Ranger)

Milled Lavender

Seedless Preserves

Lost Shadow

Black Soot


Mica Sprays (Tim Holtz and Ranger)

Fortune Teller


Stamps (Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous)

Sketch Manor


Dies (Time Holtz and Sizzix)

Ghost Town 2

Halloween Vault.


I am sharing this to:




Let's connect on  Instagram

Join my adventures on Pinterest | Come and say Hi on Facebook

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Ooohh...I love this. So many cool details, and I love how you did your inking! Thanks for joining us at The Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You & Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spooky! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tag and card. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to visit Whitby! Your tag is near an exact match to the postcard so well done. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without