Part of Your World Tag #GDP407


Hello friends, 

I know it's been such a long time since I popped on here, I am sorry,  I truly am.

But what better way to come back to be "Part of Your World" than with this amazing little mermaid tag.  I love Arial, she is one of the best princesses that Disney has made, well that is in my opinion.

Here she is in all of her glory.






Supplies used:

Inks & Oxides by Tim Holtz (Ranger inks)
  • Mermaid Lagoon 
  • Salty Ocean
  • Chipped Sapphire 

Dies
Xcuts - Mermaid
Xcuts - Crab
I cant remember where I bought the bubbles die from.

Alcohol Markers by Spectrum Noir


I entered her as my entry for the: 

Global Design Project #GDP407 the theme is water creatures.
Paper Funday Challenge #56 - Anything goes with the great outdoors




Do you have this die?  I would love to see what you have made with it.  

Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit my blog.  



Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest 
| Follow on Facebook | |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Sweet Ariel makes such a nice image for a gift tag! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für ein schönes Werk zeigst Du uns Nachteulen!!! Besonders gut gefällt mir der Hintergrund. Danke dafür. Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück für die Auslosung.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without