No One is watching, eat the Candy Tag

Hello Friends,

How are you doing today? I hope you are well!


Today I am sharing with you a Halloween inspired tag.









Supplies Used:

Distress Ink
Mowed Lawn

Stamps:
Tim Holtz - Halloween Doodles

Alcohol Markers
Spectrum Noir LB1, GY2, GY3 and LG3



I am entering this Tag into:

Simon Says Stamp - Clean & Simple - #ssschallenge

Color Throwdown - CTD756



Let's connect on Instagram Instagram

Join my adventures on Pinterest | Come and say Hi on Facebook

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. What a fun Halloween tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun tag! So glad you joined us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without