It is never too late to become what you might have been

Page 2 of my art journal.

I am so pleased at how this background turned out.








Products I used:

Distress ink by tim_holtz and ranger_ink

Scattered straw
Crushed olive
Salvaged patina
Uncharted Mariner
Iced spruce
Black soot
Walnut stain
Pumice stone
Carved pumpkin

Distress Oxide by tim_holtz and ranger_ink

Abandoned coral
Spiced marmalade
Squeezed lemonade
Twisted citron

Stamps
Faded Type - stampersanonymous
Life & laughter - clearlybesotted

Stencils - therangeuk

Texture paste  - ranger_ink

dalerrowney1783 Liquid acrylic pearlescent paint in waterfall green

Dies from my stash

I have entered into:

Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without