Fly Away with Me Journal Page

Hi Friends, 

I hope you have had a good weekend.  We have had a pretty lazy weekend, doing some last-minute shopping for our holiday :) Inspired by my holiday I dug out this gorjuss girl.


I am trying to cut down on the amount of craft supplies that I am buying.  So, I am trying to use the stamps I have in my stash.  I have had this stamp for about 3 years, but I have never used it.

I think she makes a beautiful addition to one of my art journal page,













Supplies Used: 


Distress Ink and Oxide by @Timholtz and @ranger_ink
Seedless preserves
Chipped Sapphire
Peacock Feathers

Stamps
timholtz - Visual Artistry
@santorolondon - Fly away with me

Alcohol Markers by @spectrumnoir
IG2, IG7, IG10, CG1, CG2, PP4, PP5 & PP6

I will be entering:-



Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without