Little Red Tag


Hi Friends, 

I hope you are well,  what have you been up to over the weekend?  I have really had my creative head on lately.

I have been enjoying making tags for a couple of days














Supplies Used:

Stamps by Santoro 
Little Red
Little Pumpkin

Distress Inks and Oxides by Tim Holtz and Ranger 
Fired Brick
Cracked Pistachio 
Twisted Citron

Distress Mica Spray by Tim Holtz and Ranger
Wicked Elixir


I am entering this into:
#seekgathercreate



Let's connect on Instagram

Join my adventures on Pinterest  

Come and say Hi on Facebook

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Adorable tag with sweet images! So glad you joined us in the challenge at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Tag, this is one of my favourite stamps. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this tag, the stamp but above all how you colored it!
    You got a beautiful 3D effect!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Red Riding Hood is so cute and your tag is simply brilliant! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect tag/bookmark to kick off the school year. Thank you for sharing your dimensional creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without