Decoupaged Magnetic Pegs

I thought I would share with you what I have been up to this weekend.

Since moving house last year I have put my crafting sales on hold, and have been focusing mainly on home improvements, such as my dressing table stool and my ottoman,

Blue Rose

Checks


Circus

I did have a little help making these pegs

Luke showing an alternate use for pegs


I think the next think I will be working on will be my photography skills .

Now gonna pop over to Handmade Harbour and see what the guys have been up to there



Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook | 

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without