Lest We Forget - Remembrance Tag

Hello Friends, 

Today, I have teamed up with Whimsical Digi Art to bring you this beautiful Remembrance Sunday journal Tag.


For the background, I blended Lost Light, Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot. I dried the tag then sprayed them with Decayed and Empty Tomb and heat dried the tag again.




I heat embossed a poppy in copper and stamped some script text in black.


I wanted something at the bottom right, so I heat embossed some barbed wire in silver, so that it would not detract from the image.


This image of the boots came in black and white, I coloured them in brown using alcohol markers and used red for the poppies.

Finally I stamped a Lest We Forget sentiment, and distressed it with Hickory Smoke, to make it pop out.

Whimsical Digi Art has some stunning designs, in both black and white images or pre-coloured. Why not
check out some of her designs on Instagram?

Why not head over to the website and have a look for yourself.
https://www.whimsicaldigiart.ca/

For 25% off use the code PRETTYSHABBYUK25

Supplies Used:

Distressed ink and oxide by Ranger
Lost Light
Hickory Smoke
Black soot
Decayed
Empty Tomb

Stamped Image
Issue 112 - Autumn Woodland - Creative Stamping Magazine
Script  - Indigo Blue

Digital Image
Whimsical Digi Art

Thanks for visiting today.
Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without