Cardz 4 Galz # 213 - Cityscape

Hi Friends, 

Welcome to another Cardz 4 Galz challenge Design Team entry.  

Today's challenge theme is Cityscape.

I have to admit when this theme came up, I thought I had won the jackpot :-)  I had been waiting to do the liver buildings on a card for months, but it kept going to the ever-growing back of the list - because I didn't have anyone to give it to.

But here it is:)  If you are not familiar with the Liver buildings in Liverpool, UK - here is a brief description and all the folklore around them.


Below is the original Liver Building that I based my card off.












I hope you like it, and as always - don't forget to pop over to Cardz 4 Galz and share your entry with us, as we love seeing them.

Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without