Inspiration Station #55 - November

Hello Friends, 

Welcome to another Inspiration Station Challenge Design Team Entry.  This month's entry is inspired by the photo:



Isn't that photograph amazing?  Look at those autumnal colours!!! I love autumn, the colours and the crispy sounds that leaves make underfoot.  I took my inspiration from the amazing colours of autumn and used them when I designed this card.




How cute do the pumpkins look when they have been decoupaged?  It was so simple to cut out the pumpkins, and then I popped them on some foam tape to give them some dimension. 





I am really pleased with how this card turned out.  I hope you like it.  If you have been inspired by the photo, why not pop over to Inspiration Station and show us your creations.

Supplies Used:
Alcohol Markers by Spectrum Noir
Digi-stamp by Two Red Robins
Printable Card
Green Card 

Are you an Autumn lover like me?

Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without