Cardz 4 Galz #210 - Dogs and Puppies

Hi Friends, 

Welcome to another Cardz 4 Galz challenge Design Team entry.  

Today the challenge theme is Dogs and Puppies.

I had fun creating this card.  I hope you like it, and as always - don't forget to pop over to Cardz 4 Galz and share your entry with us, as we love seeing them.


I started by stencilling the background.  I used Salvaged Patina for the main dots,  Peacock Feathers for the Lined dots and Twisted Citron for the dotty dots.


I coloured the dogs in different ways, however, I did stick to the same pallet to give the card some overall cohesiveness,



How cute are those googly eyes??? Seriously??



I cut out the sentiment, then blended a slightly larger piece of card with twisted citron distress oxide. 



I will definitely be using this method again with various colours.


Supplies Used:

Distress Ink and Oxide Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink
Twisted Citron
Salvaged Patina
Peacock Feathers

Stamp
Crafty Individuals

Alcohol Markers
Spectrum Noir - Tri-blend

Stencil
I am not who it was by, but it was a triple stencil (these came in a 3 pack)

Googly eyes - Available from most bargain stores.



I hope you found this inspirational, Don't forget to pop over and share your canine makes with us :)


Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without