A Place to Start - October Challenge



Hi Friends,  

Happy October.  We are getting close to Halloween now :) I'm so excited 

We have a new challenge over at A Place to Start . The theme is Anything Goes, and our fantastic sponsor is Conie Fong.

How cute is this Little Pumpkin carrying Gonk?

I blended the background using Twisted Citron Distress oxide and Tumbled glass Distress ink, 




I married the gonk up with a little mushroom  house stamp that I had in my stash (I don't know the name of it, sorry)



I shaded underneath the gonk and house with an alcohol marker, slightly darker than the ink, to give it some depth.




I stamped and coloured a pumpkin, and placed it off the tag.  and cut off the remaining pumpkin.  I love a tag which has an overlapping piece.



Supplies Used:

Distress Ink and Oxides by Tim Holtz and Ranger
Tumbled Glass
Twisted Citron

Image
Conie Fong 
Halloween Doodles by Tim Holtz
Mushroom house - Unknown sorry.

Alcohol Marker
Spectrum Noir  - AG1, AG3, AG5, CR6, CR7, CR8, DR1, DR3, DR4, RBG1, RB2, RB3, DG1


I hope you like this tag, and if you are feeling inspired, why not pop over to A Place to Start and join our challenge, we would love to see your entry.




Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without