Cardz 4 Galz #209 - Green and Cream

Hello Friends, 

Welcome to another Design Team entry for Cardz 4 Galz.  This weeks theme is Green and Cream.

I have had these dragon stamps for over 5 years, and never used them.  So this challenge theme was perfect.
















Supplies Used:

Distressed Ink and Oxide by Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink
Twisted Citron

Stamps
Crafters Companion - Hello You
Crafters Companion - From me to You
Crafters Companion - Thank You


Spectrum Noir - Tri-blend
LV1, LV2, LV3
CG1, CG2, CG3

Art Deco mesh

I have entered this into:


I hope you like the tags, and don't forget to join us at Cardz 4 Galz.


Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without