A Gorjuss Little Birdie


Hi all, hope you are well.

Here is another Gorjuss Girl card.  I know, i know i am so addicted to them.  I think she is super cute.  So yes, expect to see many many more of them over the next year or so.

So i made this one using just scraps and stamps i had.  I know a £0 card... you cant get better than that.




I got my inspiration from The Card concept challenge #170 titled Wearing O' The Green.  I loved using this green i really think it brought out the colours.  I have to say - it looks a little ski-wiff from the photo..i didnt notice that whilst i was making it :(

That aside - i love her.. and very very simple to make...

I stamped the stamp on white stock card, coloured it in with my DecoTime Aqua Markers, i choose a cute little green themed outfit, well it is nearly St Patricks Day. This was set to one side to dry

For the main body of the card, i cut the green stock card to the bottom of the scallops, i used a cute little white with matching green stars designer paper .

Printed out "A little bird told me it's your birthday", because there was a bird on the card, which i backed with the green stock card, 


I have shared this with:

The Card Concept

Lawnfawnatics







Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Very cute card! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a darling image on this fun green card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept. Please stop by again soon and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love what you did with the tights! So glad you played along at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without