Shirt and Tie Birthday card


Wow, this has been a long week.. I honestly cant wait until the weekend. I think it been boring this week, because my sciatic has kicked off again, and its too painful to do my usual weekly chores, so apart from the basics - i.e cleaning the kitchen and tidying round the living room. so i have been watching trashy murder dramas. and waiting for the kiddos and hubby to come home from work.

I did make it to my card making class this week though :)

We made this card this week at class.  This is the first male card i have made. 



Its a very simple card to make.  I hope you enjoyed my sharing.


Things I used:
6" x 6" inch card
Bronze Stockcard
Brown dogtooth stockcard
Ivory pearlised stock card
Black scrap from my stash
silver scrap from my stash
Dotty embossing folder

I am sharing this on:


Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Fabulous, you rock your first masculine card ! Love all the details and your beautiful design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making your first masculine card! I find it so hard to make cards for boys but this one is great and ticks all the boxes. The lucky recipient will love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for hosting xx

      Delete
  3. Father's Day is an opportunity to give the exceptional men access our lives know the amount we love them, and Father's Day wouldn't be finished without ardent handcrafted cards and gifts. Today, I am sharing a charming "shirt and tie" Father's Day card that will please Dad! Buy greeting cards online in Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 15, 2022

    This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without