New Home Card

After helping my son move home this weekend, I thought I would treat myself to a little quiet craft time.  I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and create a card especially for him.






My card features a cute little stamp set called Memory Lane Houses from Crafty Individuals, which I coloured in with pencils.  The sentiment was from Shutterstock and the design paper was from Moonlight Magic paper pack from Make and Create.

I followed along with this layout from Freshly Made Sketches 

I am also entering my card in:

Lil Red Wagon Challenge - NBUS #630


Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. I love this scene you've created! How perfect to welcome someone to their new home. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank.you, so very kind of you to say x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great take on the sketch. I love your sweet little scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Brenda x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without