Decoupage Rocking Chair



What a busy month, birthdays, birthdays and birthdays. Eaten so much birthday cake i think i am going to pop.

So to work off those unwanted calories i decided that some decoupage was in order... any excuse...




I forgot to take a photo of the before but it was a basic wooden chair like the one below





I painted the chair with my Homemade chalk paint, i decided a lovely sky blue would look great with the paper that i had chosen.

Next I cut the paper up in to assorted sizes and shaped, and decoupaged onto the seat and the head rest. then coated the paper with an extra coat of pvc glue, let it dry.

Cheap trick: I used simple cheap PVC glue £1.00 for a large bottle.  Its just as good as mod-podge, only a whole lot cheaper.






I put a couple of coats of varnish on to protect the paper, let to dry... and added the obligatory cushions :)






Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without