Red white and Blue Ribbon Wreath

After making my craft room wreath i was inspired and decided that i needed to make more.

I have recently decorated my bathroom, so i thought what better room to do it for.


I love the vintage union jack theme at the moment.


I created this wreath the using the same technique as i did the Pink, Black and Zebra Print one




I had plenty of red, blue and white ribbon in my stash to use.


My two beauties, both made within a night. (my door is actually white, even though it looks a yucky cream...honest)

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without