First Wedding Anniversary Gift

Today is my first Wedding Anniversary, the traditional gift for giving on the first anniversary is paper.

Although as a hoarder I have tons of paper floating around my craft room I wanted to make something special for my Husband.



I saw a fantastic gift whilst searching through pinterest and decided to have a go at re-creating it, so I cannot take full credit for this masterpiece, I found this on a site called Full of great ideas.

I love this picture of us signing the register, It was taken in colour and after a little manipulation I managed to

change it to Black and White with just Johns tie and Buttonhole in colour.

I designed the layout on Microsoft Publisher and found the numbers on a fantastic site by Leo Reynolds and find the letters and numbers you like. This took me the longest, I could not decide between all the fantastic images and changed my mind several times. Once I found numbers that I thought went together I altered the images to black and white to fit in with the colour scheme.


Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without