Paper Funday Challenge #61 - January

Hi Friends, 

I hope you are well today.

Over at Paper Funday, it is challenge Day, and today's challenge is "Anything Goes" but there is an Optional Twist of "Let's Celebrate"

This is my design team entry.




This was such a fun card to make.  All you need is a 6x6" card blank and a 6x6" piece of card and a 6x6" background die, some washi tape and some ink.

Using the background die, cut out the 6x6" sheet of card.

Place a piece of washi tape at the edge of the card, then another next to it, and another next to that.  Remove the middle piece, and place it next to the last piece of washi tape, and repeat to the end.

I used Tim Holtz distress in rainbow colours. leave to dry.

Repeat the above steps on the card blank.

Then glue the background to the card and voila - it should be a perfect match. 

There are so many options that you can do with this technique - instead of using inks, you can use stamps.
 


If you have read my blog before, it will be no surprise that I added a few gemstones to let the sparkle out, and i added the celebrate sentiment  to finish off the card.




Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. Cool technique Dawn, I actually thought the color was ink and not washi tape. Thanks for starting off the New Year with a lovely team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for your background - it looks so effective.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without