Triple Point Easel Card Tutorial


Hi All,  I hope you are having a good week.

My daughter is going for her first sleepover at her friends house tonight.  They have got a bell tent and there is about 10-15 girls sleeping over.  Oh how fun.  So she asked me to make her a card for the Birthday Girl, she loves cats.

I decided to make her this Triple Point Easel card, 1 because its SOOO easy to do, and 2 because I had the perfect stamp in mind.

How adorable are the little baking kittens

and it folds down flat to fit into a 6" x 6" envelope
What I Used:
White card stock
Designer paper  - from my stash
Pink Card stock
Your so Sweet Stamp Set 
DecoTime Alcohol Markers
Pencil
Glue


Check out my full tutorial below to see how i made it










Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without