Easy Peasy Arrow Fold Card



Hello, 

Wow, what a hot week its been this week.  Here in the UK temperatures have soared to 40 degrees centigrade, i have never known it be so hot ever!!! Oh how very British of me talking about the weather :)

My friends dog is pregnant, and is due to have her puppies on Monday, so i thought i would make her a card to celebrate the new arrivals.



What I Used:
Kraft card stock
Designer paper  - Its a Dogs Life
Debbi Moore - Words of Inspiration Stamps
Pencil
Glue


Check out my full tutorial below to see how i made it

Thank you for joining me here today, Have a great weekend

Dawn xx



Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without