Tulip Greeting Cards


I made this card at my card group, so i don't know which company made the tulip die, sorry.

When we got them the card, all the tulips and leaves where white.  I coloured the tulips with my deco aqua markers, I used three shades of pink for the flower heads and three shades of green for the leaves, for the bow I used the same colour as the darker shade of flower, to make it cohesive.


I enjoyed making the card the card so much that i made another one, this time i used three shades of yellow and added glitter on a few of the outer parts of the tulip.  The leaves were coloured with the same three shades of green, and the bow was the same shade as the flower, again for coherence.



The Items I used:

6" x 6" white card
White die cut mat
Blue die cut mat
Tulip die cuts
Deco Aqua Markers

I will be sharing this with:
Altenew


Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without