Well, I am a Craft Magpie, I see crafty things and I buy them, I consider what to do with them later, well that is not strictly true. I don't do anything with them, I just love looking at them. Knowing that "I have one of those". Well finally I have decided to start using my goodies, what is the point of having beautiful papers and beads if they are just stuck in a box where no-one except myself (when I remember) can look at them? With Christmas coming what better excuse is there to start making beautiful items, in March this year, I bought some gingerbread man shaped birch plywood figures, I could not tell you why I bought them, I thought they looked cute and just did. Here is my first contribution to We Did It Wednesday and The Thrifty Home This is Sam, the Gingerbread Man (named by my son Luke, he has a thing for Fireman Sam at the moment) Firstly, I painted the gingerbread man with mud hut, marked out his stitches, added a cute little ging...
How cute are those chicks, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thank you so much, i do enjoy joining in the challenges.
DeleteIt makes me smile too! I love how you used it with the sketch - and the stripes behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much so kind of you, i do enjoy joining in the challenges.
DeleteSuper cute card!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Thank you so much Elliebelle, i do enjoy joining in the challenges.
DeleteWow! Those chicks are so fun! They make me smile, your card will make anyone smile. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, i do enjoy joining in the challenges.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love those chickens - they really made me smile! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT
ReplyDelete