Creations in Pink #65 - December Challenge

Hi Friends, 

I hope you are well.

Welcome to my design team entry for Creations in Pink Challenge.  Todays theme is 
Anything Goes - Mainly in Pink


This is a digital stamp by The Paper Shelter.  It is supposed to be a snowball in the girl's hand, but I coloured it green, to turn it into a tennis ball and paired it up with the dog.


For the background,  I used distress ink and coloured a tag.   I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder, and then a couple of stencils with a deeper shade of pink.


The sentiment reads "You can never have too much happy"





Supplies Used:

Distress ink and oxide
Spun Sugar
Kitsch Flamingo

Digital Stamp Art
The Paper Shelter

Tim Holtz 3d Embossing Folder
Mechanics


I hope you like it, and as always - don't forget to pop over to Creations in Pink and share your entry with us, as we love seeing them.
Let's connect on Instagram

Join me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without