A Floral Happy Birthday Card


So we are well and truly back to the normal.  With that being said, it was craft class today.  We made a gorgeous little Happy Birthday Card. This card was so simple and so much fun to make.




For the card I used:  
White Cardstock
Designer papers from my stash
DecoTime Aqua Markers 
Dies: from my stash
White ribbon from my stash





Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. I love the copper color with the gray and green. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without