Bathroom Cabinet Refurbished

As you know I can’t resist a bargain, so on a day out to the sea-side I found this little sweetie in a charity shop for just £6.00. I know right, I could not leave it.


Please excuse the animal print dressing gown, but it was a tad chilly

It was in excellent condition, the only problem was it was mahogany, and my bathroom is beach house.




Yes you guessed it, i mixed up a batch of DIY chalk paint and set to work.  I wanted an antique white shabby chic look.

I painted the outside and inside but left the backs unpainted, as i had other plans for this.




I did the doors, and left the panels unpainted.




I used the paper that was an ideal match, although i did have this paper  for another project, but it was perfect for this one, so i just had to use it.




I used the contrasting paper for the back panels, i loved the mismatched patterns of the same colours.




And here it is, my beautiful beach hut style bathroom cabinet.




The beach bunting was hung over the mirror we had in that place, but i think it looks rather good on top of the cabinet




I do love the way the inside of the doors look.














Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without