Side Panel Fold Card - With Template



I wanted to make a fun fold card and made this super amazing side panel fold card.

This one may look complicated but really it isn’t, all I would say is that precision is key for making this card.

 


 

The card fold is really different and very eye-catching with all the different sides and levels.

The whole card folds flat and fits into a 5″ x 7″ envelope.

 


To make these cards I used:

White stock cardstock.

Gold cardstock

Spectrum Noir Midas - Metallic Pigment Inkpad - Gold

White cardstock (stamped in gold harlequin pattern)

Indigo Blu – Jubilee Special Stamps

Side Panel Fold Card Template

 

I have entered this card into:-

 Addicted to stamps

Simon says stamp

The holly and ivy christmas challenge

Alphabet Challenge




 


Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. What a great image for our challenge, and I love that fold, something I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous fold, so gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, cool design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without