Showers of Love


Good Morning All, 

If your in the UK this morning, you will be able appreciate this card this morning.  For those who aren't let me tell you, it is torrential rain, and its so dark that it looks like evening time. So, showers of love seemed so apt for today's card.



What you will need:-
6" x 6" card blank
5 3/4" x 5 3/4" yellow card stock
5 1/2" x 51/2" yellow and white striped designer paper (from stash)
Santoro - Stamp "Puddle of Love"
Decotime - Aqua Markers
White Card stock Cut to size.

I have shared with the following:-

I hope you enjoyed the card today.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without