Feathered With Sympathy Card


I very rarely get to make sympathy cards, but when I saw this feather stamp, which came free with the latest edition of simply card and papercraft, I knew I had to make one.




It's one of those cards that are very simple to make, but very effective.

I used:

Black card
Gold card
Fabulous Feathers Stamps (simply papercraft and card making freebie)
Double sided sticky tape
3d foam tape
Gold heat embossing power
Embossing ink pad
Heat gun

First I cut a 5x7" card base from the black card, then cut a piece of gold cardstock that measured 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" and adhered itfor a mat.

I cut a piece of black card 4 x 6# and stamped the feather design, I made sure that the feather went in different directions and some over hung the page, it gives a fluttering effect, heat seat the embossing powder. Adhere that to the gold card.



I then stamped a piece of black card with the sentiment With Sympathy and heat embossed it, mounted onto a piece of gold card and attached to the card.


Voila, simple easy and very striking 

Thank you for stopping by xx


Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. I don't see Alphabet challenge listed in your challenge list..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning and very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without