Teddy Bear Birthday Card

There is something so cute about a teddy bear on a birthday card.  When i saw this stamp i thought it was so super cute with the flowers and balloon.  I guess you could use this for valentines day.



Items I used:
Yellow stock card from stash
Red stock card from stash
Designer papers from stash
Deco Time Aqua Markers
Image from Pinterest

I am entering this in:




Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

  1. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful, fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without