Chalk Paint Side Board

I have been wanting, no NEEDING a sideboard for months.  I have looked everywhere for a nice one, but alas, nothing (well, within my price range anyway).

When i found one on EBay that was only a few miles away i jumped at it.... well you have to don't you.

And here she is:




I have to apologise for the picture, i always seem to jump in to the decorating before taking photos of the before..... So I picked this up for £30.00, as you can see it had a scorch mark on the top, a few scratches here and there, but that did not matter.  I loved her.

I mixed up a batch of my Homemade chalk paint.. recipe can be found HERE

After a few coat of paint a little distressing on the corners and drawers.....here she is.....








What do you think?

Matches my Grandmas Old Drawers that i refurbished.  If you have time, feel free to check them out.






Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook |
Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram
Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without