Top 10 Christmas Wreaths

I love the way the American craft blogs show their crafts they have made in their beautiful homes....

I love to see their beautiful wreaths on their freshly painted and neat and tidy front doors.  I wish that the UK could show some of that flair when it comes to our homes and crafts.

So if you are like me and obsessed with homemade crafts - i hope you like the selection of wreaths i have put together.






Ok ....I know this is not christmassy - but i just love it.  Really simple to make
click here for the tutorial

















Cute little rag ribbon wreath







Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook |
Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram
Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without