Easy to Make Christmas decorations

Wow how quickly this weekend has gone, i have been busy making Christmas decorations for our tree.  I love traditional style Christmas trees.  My plan is to have a handmade red and wooden decorated Christmas tree this year.

All the decorations were so easy and so much fun to make.


Stuffed Christmas pudding: made of felt, sequinnes, wadding and jute.   


Gingham felt and Heart hangers:  Using felt, gingham, sequins, beads and jute


Wooden Dotty Hearts: I used some wooden hearts from my stash - 
painted them red with white dots, gingham ribbon sequins and jute.


Gingerbread men: used these from my stash, painted them brown with white stitches, square of hessian, jute and red button.  I made these last year but slightly different.


Santa Balls: I used glitter baubles, silver card and black ribbon.


Reindeer thumbprint baubles: Luke and Chloe's thumbprints were turned into reindeers.


Five Finger Snowman: The childrens prints were made into snowmen.  For the full tutorial.

Whilst I had my sewing kit out I made some door hangers using Cath Kidston fabric I had left left over from previous projects.







This is a little door hanger i made for Chloe's bedroom using Disney Princess material I had bought and I was not sure what to do with.  I am awaiting Luke's Lightning Mcqueen material to arrive, so I can make him one too.


I have a feeling there will be lots more Christmas goodies that the kids and I will be making, so keep popping over and see what we have been up to.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without