Upcycled Tv Unit

If you read my post on Lightening McQueen Bedroom on a Budget you will notice in the corner of Luke's room there is a rather good looking TV stand :)

This was not always the case.

When my eldest lad moved out, I inherited this hideous looking TV stand, 








There was some unsightly marks from the "fat screen" tv that was there previously


I lightly sanded the unit down then

I used my fantastic bargain buy, my Blue Melamine Paint which i stocked up on a few years ago
(from Poundland)


Not bad eh?  eventually we will put the TV up on Lukes Wall, I just wanted to make sure all the furniture worked in the space that I had put it into.




Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without