Zebra Print Ikea Hack

With the success of my Ottoman yesterday (you can just see it peaking in the background), I decided to put another one of my ideas into practice.

I love Ikea, it is the one shop that I impulse buy in far too much.....

Few years ago I bought two "Rast" bedside tables for our bedroom.


Since moving house last year, I had no use for them as bedside tables.  So they were just rattling round the house from one room to another when organised a room.  I hate throwing out furniture.....(hording)

So out came the old faithful black gloss (amazing bargain from Poundland) and the fabric that was left over from the Zebra Print Ottoman, an old pillow, few tack and a hammer....

and voila........


We have a fantastic padded stool for my dressing table, for a grand total of £0.00...

I love Zebra print at the moment... Do you?

why not check out the ottoman tutorial HERE or the Wreath  tutorial I made a few months ago HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without