Fabric Door Hangers

Hi there, 

I am sorry that I have been neglecting my blog of lately, there has been so much going on in our household that I have not had time to write up any posts.

Had a mad start to the month with birthdays here there and everywhere. My niece was 10 on the 1st May, Husband on the 4th, Eldest son was 16 on the 5th and my sister will be 30 tomorrow and had a BBQ yesterday, so its been party party party.... fortunately, I have remained sober for all these parties so no hangovers to report :)

With my husband working today, I treated myself to a little bank holiday crafting time...I had a little rummage through my fabrics and found these lovely Cath Kidston scraps I had left over.

Hope you like them, 

Vintage Cars


 Mini Cowboys Blue

 Mini Strawberries Blue

 London

 Mini Cowboys White

Mini Cowboys





This was the first lot of photos I have taken using my handmade lightbox, think it will take a bit more practice to get them to a quality standard though :)

Now I am going to pop over and see what goodies have been created this week at Handmade Monday

Comments

  1. What a great way to use up smaller pieces of fabric, the hearts look really super :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 07, 2012

    It's good to get birthdays out of the way altogether! The hearts look lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little hearts. As I'm a Cath Kidston fan I recognise most of the fabrics. I fell in love with her blue bird patern but the bags cost £48 to buy and couldn't afford so I bought the same patern on a white background £35 for 1 mtr and will get two bags out of it!!!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A break does you good, love the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and you've used some of my favourite CK fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without