The Most Wonderful Time of the Year 2011

Hi All,

Well not long now.... It is about time that i posted my fabulous Christmas tree picture.  This year i decided to go for the fairytale gingerbread theme.

See what you think?  Have you spotted the Five little snowmen or the Felt Christmas Puddings?


Remember the wooden gingerbread men post i did?? Meet Gingerbread Sam


The full effect


This one is also gingerbread Sam.....
My son Luke loves Fireman Sam....








I have been busy trying to get my assignments done before Christmas so i can relax, oh and baking the odd batch of mince pies (yummy)..

So I am going to pop over and see what other fabulous goodies have been made this week at Wendys

Comments

  1. Love the tree and the decorations, I love Christmas.
    Have a very Happy Festive season

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree looks great and I love the gingerbread man decorations. Merry Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YouR tree is lovely ;)
    Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tree and fab gingerbread men! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gawd. I feel so guilty. My Christmas Tree is still bare and in its box. You have spurred me on. It is a lovely tree and love the gingerbread men theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful tree, I think I need to make some gingerbread men for my tree next year, you've inspired me!
    Have a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas tree. Have a merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab tree! Have a lovely Christmas!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great tree, I haven't had a 'real' tree for years, yours looks very traditional and beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2012

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without