Happy New Year 2012 - From Me to You

Hi all,

I am delighted to have been asked to be a guest blogger for Maggie over at Passionately Artistic.

For those of you who don't know me let me introduce myself; I'm Dawn, I live with my fantastic hubby John, and I have 4 amazing kids.

I am a newbie when it comes to the blogosphere.  Have a look around, see what you think.  Feel free to add yourself to my list of followers.

Let me share with you how to make this easy peasy Me to You Happy New Years card




Supplies:-

A4 white card
Me to You Stampers gift set
Me to You papers
Xcut oval nesting dies
Silver adhesive stones

Step by Step Instructions

Using the Xcut oval nesting die I created an oval card blank.   Then covered the card with patterned paper

Stamp ‘Let’s Party!’ on to a small oval die cut and embellish with a ribbon bow and shimmer dots. Attach to the card.

Stamp the tags four times on to card and patterned papers then cut in half and paper piece the tags.

Add colour to the balloons.

Stamp 2012 on the tags and place them on to the card using foam dots.

Entered for

We Did it Wednesday

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to hear your views good, bad and even ugly... If you like something let me know so i can do more of it, if not, i will try and do less. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment, I really enjoy reading what you think about the blog xx

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without